Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tease shirts





One aspect of the International Mr. Leather (IML) convention I have enjoyed in the past is seeing the creative and humorous messages emblazoned on the many T-shirts of the attendees. Unfortunately I'm not seeing very many funny shirts this year. They seem largely to have been replaced by organizational logos and brand names. A few have been sexual ("I do things you're afraid to fantasize about"). But a few clever inscriptions, like the ones shown here, have made me smile. A couple of them were found on individuals in wheelchairs (guess which). But my favorite so far was one worn by one of the leather market vendors that read, "I'm up, I'm dressed, what more do you want?"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home