Sunday, July 29, 2007

Come Saturday morning

Saturday started off at one of my regular breakfast hangouts in San Franscico, Boogaloos. I was joined by my old friend Michael who is always kind enough to host me whenever I visit the Bay area.

After the sun burned off the morning fog, I went for a walk toward the Castro and spent about a half hour sunning in Dolores Park. At first I thought I would lie out in my underwear. Instead I decided just to go for broke and lie under the sun naked, even though I was the only one doing so in a pretty busy park. But hey, it's legal in San Francisco, and I don't like tan lines.

Later in the afternoon, I met my friend Andy in the Castro for a late lunch. We did a little shopping and had an impromptu photo shoot (yes, I was nude) at Worn Out West, a used clothing store. Unfortunately, all the photos are on Andy's camera, and I won't be able to get any copies until we return to Seattle. So I'll have to post some of those at a later date.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home