Sunday, May 27, 2007

Harnessing the power of fashion


I like the harness I brought with me to IML (shown in the previous post). But as my partner pointed out, the "X" shape tends to hide the pecs I've worked so hard at the gym to obtain. So on Saturday we went back to the leather mart in the hotel on a hunt for something more flattering. A simple strap across the collar bone area would have sufficed, but when the salesman at Northbound Leather showed me their finest harness (designed and created by them), I felt my sales resistance slipping. It was pricey, but the creation is modular, with snaps that let you and and remove sections for different effects. I think it makes a lot better show of my chest, no? The variation in the second photo is what I wore Saturday night to the Onyx dance. Okay, it set me back quite a few bucks. But hey, I'm on vacation!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home