Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bay of prigs

I have no photos with which to document Saturday night's adventures (if you can call them that), as I chose to leave my camera behind. But in getting ready for the Bay of Pigs dance (billed as the "Official Saturday Night Event of Up Your Alley Weekend"), I chose to wear essentially the same outfit as shown in these photos from last May, so they will have to suffice. I just added a leather coat, and I was out the door. I was a little nervous walking to the Mission BART stop in assless chaps, but no one paid any mind. (This is San Francisco after all.) However, with my bare butt I elected to remain standing during the train ride, although I'm not sure if I was more concerned for the sanitation of train seat or my own.

I met Andy in front of his hotel and we walked to the Cat Club, where the dance was held. It was still a bit early, so we checked our bags and went to the legendary Hole in the Wall bar around the corner. I really like that bar, the way it attracts men from every possible segment and subculture of the gay community.

One guy in particular caught my eye. He looked to be mid-thirties, very muscular, multi-racial. He had short-cropped hair and huge muscular arms that were set off nicely by his tight sleeveless muscle shirt. What made me particularly curious was the way he seemed to stare at my crotch, with its rubber codpiece, all the while scowling.

Or so I thought. The next time I ran into him I realized the dim bar light had made me misread his expression. This time he was clearly smiling with approval. I returned the smile. But this Beautiful Muscle Boy (hereafter BMB) seemed to be with someone, so I thought he was unavailable.

Andy and I returned to the Cat Club, where we enjoyed a good stretch of dancing. But other than that, the event offered little. The break rooms upstairs seemed to consist of people sitting around on couches looking bored. The second floor also had a bar, which (for their part) consisted of other people standing around looking bored.

To combat our own boredom, we left the Bay of Pigs dance and braved cold breeze, making our way to the Powerhouse bar, which by this point was very crowded. As I climbed the stairs to the upper level, a hand reached out and touched me to get my attention. I returned the flirtatious gestures, and as I ran my hand down his back I became aware that he was entirely naked, something that the close-pressed crowd kept from being obvious. I thought it quite a coincidence that the first person I met there would be a fellow exhibitionist. Turns out he is online as NudePublic. We chatted briefly, while also kissing and caressing each other. I undid the snaps on my codpiece and freed my cock, letting my new acquaintance stroke and even suck it.

Before long, however, I noticed the arrival of BMB from the Hole in the Wall. "I thought I'd lost you," he said. I excused myself from naked guy while BMB and I found an available corner to get acquainted. Before long we had our shirts off and were kissing and going at it like old lovers. His kissing skills were as good as his amazing body. The crowd enjoyed watching us and paying attention to BMB as well as to my still exposed dick.

Soon enough BMB bent over and began going down on me while admirers caressed his sexy backside. He indicated in conversation that he didn't want me to come in his mouth. So I let him work my cock over a while longer then pulled out and shot my load all over the Powerhouse floor, to the amusement of those circled about.

That was the last I saw of BMB. I don't even remember his name. I only know that he's a resident of San Francisco. Maybe I'll run into him again some time. Stranger things have happened.

I lost track of Andy (who it turned out was having adventures of his own), so I retrieved my stuff from the Cat Club coat check and went home. The dance may not have been much but I was still very satisfied.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home