Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shirtless in Seattle

We're having a warm spell in Seattle, so that means less clothing! Yay! As noted in previous posts, I have walked home shirtless in the warm afternoon in the recent past. But this week was the first time I could walk all the way from home to the office in the morning without a shirt. I also chose to ride the elevator shirtless both to and from work on a couple of occasions. I did this to challenge my own shyness and to raise awareness of the shirtless lifestyle. True, many people will see me shirtless on the elevator and simply conclude that I have no class. But if they see it often enough, people will become desensitized and get over their prejudices. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. Naive? Maybe. Fun? Definitely.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Horne said...

Hey there bro, I just started a blog called The Soul of Masculinity, check it out and join, I would like to create awareness of the shirtless lifestyle. Go to http://soulofmasculinity.blogspot.com/

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I've just gotten into the
shirtless lifestyle, too

But ...

There are only so many places where
we can enter without a shirt ...

I'm trying to put together a walk
route that contains places that
let shirtless dudes in ...

We need coffee shops, convenience
stores and other places that let
us in freely.

You know any ?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home