Sunday, August 05, 2007

Kinky shopping

While my friend and traveling companion in Vancouver spent the afternoon playing in his tennis tournament, I wandered around the gay neighborhood (Davie Street) and did some shopping. The store that occupied most of my attention was Priape, a (gay) men's clothing store that seemed to specialize in swimwear and underwear (in the front) and leather and fetish gear (in the back). I spent a fair amount of time in the dressing room trying on various chain mail gear and trying to get a few photos. I especially liked the jockstrap with a chain mail codpiece as well as the chain mail gladiator sleeve. I ended up buying the jockstrap, but the sleeve was way too expensive (almost $320 and that was a sale price).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home